songtober, day 12, "a reckless romance!

 
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。 ★,。I wrote this in like 20 minutes lol, for day 12 of Songtober: ”A reckless romance”.・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*.

Boy who licks his bass Girl who kisses her guitar You don't even know my name, but I trust you with my heart This boy is a habit I can't get rid of, no Everyone smokes here Everyone drinks here, I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't You want me to be as reckless as you but I can't 'cause of the meds, I can't 'cause of the meds The rockstar life is not for me I'm the cat the kid is playing with Boy who licks his bass Girl who kisses her guitar, call me Miss Big Blue Eyes Everyone smokes here Everyone drinks here, I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't You want me to be as lonely as you but I can't 'cause of the meds, I can't 'cause of the meds And this heedless romance will drive me insane I'm an ignorant, still I can make it rain No introduction to your stupid friends, I just wanna make music, leave this party I know I'm supposed to be the leader But they take the authority away from me And the smell of whatever shit they're smoking makes me feel small Like I'm a kid trapped in a 19 year old's body
Chords used: Am, C (verses), Am, C, G, F (pre-chorus and chorus)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS "CADENCE'S WISHES"?

Hot N Cold!

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Cadence'S Wishes