Songtober, Day 11
  
  "Circus-inspired phantoms"

Sad, really
How a love for singing and dancing can go this far
Be careful, dreams and geminis
You can be an actress, model, singer
But if you don't play the game, you're a phantom.

Hollywood is a circus
Do you care if I'm dead? 'Cause I can not sign your checks if I am
This is your client, by the way
The star who was never real, just an illusion

Make sure there are no photos, please
Just drink drink drink drink and keep on drinking
So much that your music isn't music anymore.
Forget about this cruel world until it forgets about you.



HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW. IDK WHY I'M SCREAMING. I HAD ALL CAPS ON.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS "CADENCE'S WISHES"?

Hot N Cold!

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Cadence'S Wishes