Saturday 10 February 2024

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Cadence'S Wishes

 



★–ENG: Oh, hi! My name is Cadence and this is my cover of "Lying Is The Most Fun...".

 ✮⋆˙This song is my favourite by Panic! At The Disco. I've loved it from the moment I first listened to it. My obsession never went away. I thought that I should sing it, so I did. And here is my cover. :)



★-ESP: ¡Hola! Soy Cadence y este es mi cover de "Lying Is The Most Fun...".

   ✮⋆˙Esta canción es mi favorita de Panic! At The Disco. La amé desde el momento en que la escuché por primera vez. Mi obsesión nunca se fue. Pensé que debería cantarla, así que eso hice. Y acá está mi cover. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO IS "CADENCE'S WISHES"?

WHO IS "CADENCE'S WISHES"? Cady, known as "Cadence's Wishes" is a singer and songwriter from Argentina. She has...