Monday 30 October 2023

click here! to see a short acoustic performance of my song CRAZY LITTLE GIRL

 






My Instagram: @cadenceswishes


Crazy Little Girl - Cadence's Wishes
songwriter(s): Cadence's Wishes

I'm not a city girl
No matter how it may look
I'm not a pretty girl
No matter what people tell you

And I'm sick of trying
And I did my best, I swear
But I don't like school
I just want to get loose

So I climb to the tower
at the highest point
And people scream
"there's a crazy little girl

doing dangerous things"
and they call the police
After a one-hour-scolding
I don't learn anything


 Well, you can't blame me for going back to my roots
 Don't you know that humans are savages too?
 There's a crazy little girl doing dangerous things
 And she's being called out by those who fit in






No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO IS "CADENCE'S WISHES"?

WHO IS "CADENCE'S WISHES"? Cady, known as "Cadence's Wishes" is a singer and songwriter from Argentina. She has...